Sylvana Rincon

I believe the most difficult part of this type of research is to find credible and different genres as sources. In the City Tech Library, I was able to find a few articles that I could have used but since we couldn’t use the same genre, finding other kind of reliable sources was challenging. I was able to find a documentary by PBS that I believe was reliable and very informative. Another thing I found confusing was how to site a video or documentary using MLA format. I believe that an annotated bibliography forces one to do a better vetting between sources to find the one that is more reliable and that responds better to the research question. It also helps one organize and remember what each source is about, especially with research papers that are more extensive and require of more sources. This research paper definitely helped me re-research to find the sources that best fit the problematic that got me interested. Additionally, by doing a summary and a reflection it helps me keep my opinion and the facts separate which in a research paper is more about the facts than opinion.