Mahreen Munawar 

ENG 1121

Prof. Jessica Penner 

Word count: 244

Personally, I found the search for different types of sources difficult because most of the information I needed was in articles and research journals but I was able to find different genres of articles so that turned out good. Overall, I really like this type of research writing, it allows me to breakdown the writing into several parts instead of trying to write it all together. It also spaces out the work you do, and then in the end all you have to do is put it all together with a bunch of transition words and it all seems to make sense which is really quick and effective. One thing that I learned from this and I can take to my future classes is just taking the time to really research and work on one source at a time. Also, I really liked how the entire assignment was set up and how we got to brainstorm ideas with our classmates even though we are not in the same room, and how we indirectly could bounce off of each other. Last but not least I really appreciate how we were given the freedom to write about what we were truly interested in instead of a specific topic. I think writing about a topic that I care about really brought out my creative side and I got to use my voice a lot more than I anticipated.