I found it really hard to find a good piece of the source because the research that I did only had quotes and evidence from news and articles. I also wanted to include a source from Ted Talks or perhaps YouTube but didn’t manage to find one. I also find it hard to reflect the article in a formal way, I think I used informal words like ‘that’ or ‘fact’ so on many times throughout the writing. I believe that this type of researching assignment is truly helpful for students since it helps them to learn about the topic that they are interested in and it also provides knowledge that the researcher didn’t know about. For the future class, I’m hoping to use more credible and sophisticated sources than the research that I did for this class. I learned how to write citations, summarize, and reflect on the research. This research activity has made me do more research on the things that I’m interested in. Lastly, the research that I did taught me a lot about US history regarding the 2nd amendment.