Ana Lis Amezquita 

October 16, 2020

ENGLISH 1121

Word Count: 258

The reason I got interested in talking about mental health is because that is something really important to me. We as people need to take care of ourselves mentally and emotionally. I have gone through so much and I have always wanted to talk about mental health in a paper and now that I have the chance, I am taking it. There are people that push their feelings and thoughts to the side and it is important to not neglect that. I have always wondered why don’t we as young adults or even adults do not tell anyone about our problems. And I feel like it is because we do not want pity or our misery does not like company or simply we just do not let people know about our problems. If something is wrong in my hypothesis, I would not be mad. I would be more aware of different things and happy that I am learning new things. Our body is a temple and so is our mental health. We need to take care of ourselves mentally just like we do with our bodies. And I could not stress this enough, please talk to someone if you feel any time of way. We need to be nice to one another because you do not know someone else’s struggles. We all go through something. Sometimes others got it worse but that should not make you feel better. If you know someone that needs help, please help.