ENG1121

In my speech I wrote last week, I raised the issue of domestic violence. After analyzing the articles that I read and talked about problems in different families, I was once again convinced that this problem exists now very acutely. Therefore, I described the cases of violence in families I know, and also described the type of domestic violence, the phases of development of this situation and the outcomes of these situations. And also called on all women to unite in order to prevent violence against themselves. In an essay, you need to observe strict frames in writing, but a speech can be written in a more simplified version. I followed the pattern in my speech, taking the speech from AOC as a basis, but Douglas’s speech and Wollstonecraft’s letter helped me too, I was able to see a sample of writing such speech, because until that moment I had no experience in writing letters on a given topic, of course But after reading the speeches and letters of these authors, it was a little easier for me to write my own. It was especially difficult in writing to share the experiences of your friends and acquaintances. It is always difficult to talk to someone about your problems, and more difficult to describe them. I would like to give an example from the life of my friends. While writing these cases, I struggled with the desire to go back in time to protect these people. It was not only difficult for me to write these lines, but even to listen to stories with such horrible details of domestic violence.  If I still had 24 hours, then I would find several different parties or communities that are dealing with this topic, perhaps by contacting them, I would find out what else there might be ways to solve this problem. But today I learned that there are shelters for those seeking protection. Many fleeing violence in their families find protection in such shelters for a long time, until they are morally and financially strong enough to live independently from these rapists.