The research question I have chosen Fight against climate change and sustainability.

How I got interested in the question I chose was by my major I want to focus on being more eco friendly by simple things like managing buildings and how to reduce cost and better ways to create electricity. There is also another reason why I got into this question, and it was because of my HS Envermental science teacher, she talked how there is so many was we can do for the future and how there is so many things we need to learn. The reason I am interested is because I want to see a better tomorrow with green cities, clear sky’s, better water. At the same time be better with other living animals around us. The information I hope to find is how I myself be a person to contribute to a better future, as well how to motivate and create ways to make our energy as clean as possible. What I will do if I find somthing that does not fit my hypothesis is still use it because it might lead to other things that can be related to what I am talking about which can help me later on explain why we really need to act now and not waste time polluting the earth even more.