Marie Dorline Desir

Prof. Penner

English 1121

This was my first power point multimodal project I had to do in school. It was a good learning experience for me because I am used to writing essays. This assignment took me out of my comfort zone.

I am really proud of my power point presentation. I did not have too much trouble writing the word portion of the slide presentation. I tried to write this assignment like a script with a beginning, middle, and an end. First, I introduced my topic and included the history of greenhouse gas emissions. Then, I included my research information. I added a conclusion at the end. I wanted my presentation to flow smoothly. I tried to incorporate images that were interesting and at the same time matched the text. I hope I did not put too many words on each screen and create too many slides because I did not want to bore my audience and then have them zone out.

I tried to make a persuasive power point presentation. I hoped to have my viewers form their own opinions about how climate is threatening our planet and how we need to have sustainable farming to preserve the earth.