The genre that I  am leaning towards is a pamphlet. This way I am able to be informative while also being creative and small to hold on to. I feel that this is appropriate and effective because it’s a much more convenient way of receiving information about certain subjects and other things. It would do both things, persuade and inform others about my topic. This is because a pamphlet grabs attention because of the way it may look on the outside and more when there are pictures/ images being shown. I hope to accomplish a lot by using a pamphlet as I envision that children living space relationships with their families can affect them. 

Elements that are gonna be shown in my pamphlet are Attention-grabbing headlines, points of differences, educational, claims with hard evidence, and make the reader wants to take action. All of these things are important for me to include in the pamphlet because if I don’t, the pamphlet would just be all over the place. Headlines would grab a reader’s attention faster, especially if typed in bold letters. But my main focus would be to make the reader take action on my topic and comprehend and overall learn more about the issue. 

The technologies that I would be using for this project would be google docs since I need space to make a pamphlet, not a presentation. It would be organized probably into 4 sections or three horizontally. This way I can be organized. Also, I will be looking at examples of real-life used pamphlets and how to design mine better with what the expectations are already. And of course, I will be using most of the information that I already have in my autobiography.