Like I have mentioned in my conclusion for my annotated bibliography, the discourse community that I think would benefit from my research would be parents with children. It is important for them, to know about the violence in the world or in their community. And the importance of their children having an influence in life, because how I explained it is easy for children to be manipulated or pressured into joining gangs and it can lead to dangerous acts that can affect them and their family later on. Many parents don’t know about gangs and that may be because they are always working and just look at the news from time to time and think that it can’t affect their family. Their assumptions may be that gangs just made out of the poor, the minorities and etc. but in reality, anyone really can join a gang. However, if parents become more aware of this topic, they can really dodge a bullet by not having dangerous behavior their children, parents can also spend time with their children to prevent falling apart from their kids, talk about their children’s future and career plans and motivate their kids overall to focus in school and grades. I believe a great way to reach out to parents about this would be through social media. For example, a lot of mothers use Facebook, so they can post information in mom groups, family groups, or just in general to mutual friends.