I think Aydin, Spiegleman, and Satrapi decided to inform readers about these important, historical events using multimodal texts (graphic novels and film) rather than writing traditional novels or historical essays because I’m also a visual learner and I believe more people are also that way because you can understand the concept much better when you are observing it with your own eyes rather than reading a piece or a traditional essay on it. For example, a person goes to see a movie with his family, I would watch the movie first rather than reading a book on it.  By looking at these samples, I can predict how reading or watching the entire novel or film might affect the way you understand, feel, and react to each author’s subject because it would have a controversial debate because people have different opinions and different ways of learning and observing movies or books. I used multimodal theory to write essays in the past, it was good and I received positive feedback from different people, yes I existed to write something which I’ve never written before, and I was not worried that much because the task was straight forward.