• What did you find difficult about doing this type of research?
  • What did you learn about doing this type of research that you can take to future classes?

I’ve had trouble doing a few aspects of this research assignment. Second, I didn’t think it was convenient to go online to search my papers in the school library website. It was a tougher challenge to search for good reliable sources because most of these websites are not trusted, I went to the lengths that I used a section of a book that was really trustworthy and informative, and still had the information I wanted. When searching for sources, I just had to stop using Google, since some of Google’s information is not reliable. Using the school library website, I figured it was not easy to go online to search my papers. I even wanted to use the City Tech Library, but the sources were also limited and confusing. In addition, writing an annotated bibliography help me to learn skills relating to careful reading and highlighting the important elements of a research report and to summarize the material effectively in a manner that encourages me to assess its relevance and utility in relation to the research issue or research subject. It helps you evaluate the credibility and authority of your sources so that you can use the highest quality sources in your writing. Before making judgements and writing about it, to learn and be thoroughly informed about a subject. To discern between the beliefs and prejudices on a subject and what the analysis actually reveals. And decide what research you have so that you can work out whether you have to go out and find out more.