What did you find difficult about doing this type of research? Well I didn’t find it too difficult except the fact that this was my first time doing an annotated bibliography. One difficulty I had was Giving annotations for the sources as an alternate thing altogether. The analyst must recognize the sources, yet should likewise peruse them completely or possibly audit key segments of the whole attempt to show up at a basic appraisal of the worth. It was also a little difficult for me because it took me a lot of time to learn about what annotated bibliography is because I had to read more about it on the readings you gave us and also search some of it up on the internet. It was also difficult because there were a lot of words that we had to put up. We had to write a minimum of 1800 words when the most I ever did was 1500 words. It was a lot of time taking, but it was also worth it because the research I was doing is something that really interests me. Another challenging part was the reflection part because I had to show the reader why I am writing about this and convince whoever is reading this to show them why they should think about what I am saying and try to make a change in for the future.What did you learn about doing this type of research that you can take to future classes? Something I learned about this research is how to find better sources to support what you are talking about. I also learned a way to try to convince other people to help make a change for the better future because if we don’t start now it won’t be good for us all. I will also take the writing format you shared with us to the future because it was well explained and made it easier for me to get the job done.