The Declaration of Independence with simple words it tells us that every man has its own rights. That god created every men made all men equal. They can decide which government they suit for them if they don’t like him they can kick him out of that position. As we can see people were mad cause of their King, he did stuff that people did not like. Next we see facts on what the king did to the country and why they want him of their land. I believe that this document is persuasive because it shows the truths on what the king did to the people so it wants to put the audience imagine what you could say if your president did this to you or someone else did these things to you.

1.“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” 

I picked this specific one because this can relate to racism. What if someone is black or white both people have the same rights, but in American society this isnt going with that way many people hate others because of their race, gender choice or even love interests. I believe even today we have slavery people work at crappy jobs with disrespectful behavior towards them. For instance people cleaning houses for 20dollars more or less and they don’t respect that someone is cleaning your mess that you created and you don’t respect him at all same goes with the delivery people, they delivery food, or goods threw the rain or snow and some people are rude.

2.  “That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

So with this quote i am going to say for starters I am not well known with the American politics, but I know how the systems works in general. People can choose every 4 years to vote for a president that will serve the country. If people vote for a president they chose to and you must respect someone else choice. For example even now that we have the elections right in the corner if President Trump is voted again the people who were against of voting of him(if I am not wrong on this one) they have to respect the other half of the votes and wait an other 4 years for the next elections.