After deciding to chose between letter and speech I will go with letter format. I would be choosing letter because since I am talking about gaming DC I would prefer to write to a specific group people instead of talking to a crowd. Also one reason I did not want to write a speech was because i am going to write about the problems and solutions. In Speech some people may couldn’t care about this topic but I believe writing a letter to the gaming industry and gamers would be more impactful

My audience for my letter would be the gaming industry and to inform gamers around the world about our issues. For the gaming industry I would like to inform them how the problems of the gaming industry for example health problems that gaming does to gamers backpain, problems with eyesight companies that make chairs and glasses can help out creating specific equipment for us gamers to prevent those problems. As for gamers I would like to inform the problems of gaming such as the health problem and the addiction that gaming occurs.

As for my outline I would start with an introduction on what i am going to write about. In my main paragraphs I would write about the problems and solutions that gaming can occur and how to solve them. About the Problems i would mention issues like Toxicity, Health Problems and addiction , in solutions i would cover those problems Toxicity can be avoided by gaming companies, health problems such as back pain and eye problems can be helped by experts for example orthopedic chairs and glasses that can prevent those issues. About addiction the only one that can help more or less are the families. However I am going to write about mainly about how toxic the community is and how to resolve mainly this problem I would give more focus on this problem because I experienced toxicity mainly in my life from this discourse community but since I am not leaving the community any time soon I would like to resolve problems so other people don’t experience it.