Quote 1: “In the past, I was a member of a focal DC the brought together a very disparate group of people who were interested in the postal history of Hong Kong, about a hundred philatelists from some twenty countries.”

Response: I find this quote interesting because my friends and me moved here for studies. We are like a disparate group, we are here for one goal that is only studies, and to meet other students that are also focusing on the same goal.

Quote 2: “The people who work in such places have both their own ways of going about their tasks, and their own conventionalized ways of talking about those tasks and with their customers.”

Response: I think this quote is related to me because me and my friends work as a Uber driver. When we talk each other, we ask each other how we can impress the customers and how we can get good rate and avoid traffic ticket.

Peace Association: We are six friends established a group named Peace Association in 2010. It’s a nonprofit organization. We are working to help poor people and children, such as giving clothes, giving medicine, giving foods, giving goods to students and etc. For that we collect money from us and others who wants to help poor people.

Free Math Help: I joined a group last year, it’s called free math help. When I don’t understand any math problems I ask in group. Sometimes people help me, and sometimes I help others. This group is a Facebook messenger group, so we help each other easily.

ASAP: I joined ASAP last year. ASAP helps me a lot. Every semester they give me free books, free metro card, they also provide tutors. I can get suggestions from ASAP advisors. Sometimes advisor register for my classes for the following semester.