I am choosing the speech genre. I chose a speech because I believe the DC I want to talk with or communicate this message to, usually rather listen and not read. Furthermore, in my opinion, it is more comfortable to express your feeling toward something directly to an audience rather than writing a letter. You can also discuss the issue or topic deeper. Also, it could reach more people this way because today, a large percentage of the world’s population uses social media and many speeches gather around social media.

The main point of my speech is that even though gaming has benefits, people have to be careful about the amount of time they play and be aware of the consequences. That could be the thesis I’ll use. Gaming is pretty much a really good source of entertainment, you can also socialize with people and can even become good friends. However, without control you could be harming yourself and your relationships with others friends or family members. I’ll be talking about the benefits and disadvantages of gaming and clarifying the main point, which is to be aware that gaming could be a double edged sword.