Prof. Jessica Penner | OL12 | Fall 2021

Discussion Question: “College Students and Social Media”

What do you find compelling about this multimodal piece? Why?

Just hit “reply”!

1. Shemika Semple

I like how it is has big words that catch your eyes. The words are at different angles, some have lines. with every sentence there was a picture to match it. So one can easily visualize.

2. Umme habiba

I like the creativity of the project. what was compelling is that the way of writing it up because it’s very noticeable.

3. Noor Shamanta Jahan

I noticed how it has an easy reading experience. The viewers eyes naturally flow from one section of the page to the other, and there aren’t many words to read within the embedded images so it created a nice balance between the images and the text.

4. Adekunle David Daodu

The creativity is something i really liked, it was really interesting how it has so many images and few words. What was compelling is the techniques used in creating the project is so visualizing.

5. Aimen Souchane

The project’s originality appeals to me. Because there aren’t many words to read inside the linked photos, the viewer’s eyes naturally flow from one portion of the page to the next, creating a wonderful balance between the images and the text. What drew me in was how graphic the techniques employed to create the project were.

6. Nayeli Gomez

I love how easy it was to understand. You were able to easily attain the information