Christopher Stapleton

Christopher Stapleton’s speech was very inspiring. He is a very bright and enthusiastic man who really loves what he does and really wants to improve life in general. I really like the way that he speaks about technology and the importance of not loosing touch with ourselves as human being. Interactive media is part of our lives already. We interact with computers and machines every day, but it is also important to keep in mind that our own interaction is important and priceless.
Mr. Stapleton said something, among other things, that really spoke to me in that moment. He was talking about the learning process and the threshold between being frustrated and being bored, and how frustration is part of the learning process. I have to say that I have been struggling a bit with this class. I am completely out of my comfort zone here, as much as think it is worth learning it, and important for whatever I choose to do in my career, it does not come easily. And lately I have not been dedicated enough as I should, and this is all because of frustration. But I will do my best to change it, and as Christopher Stapleton said, “Education is not to be consumed, is to be achieved”.
Unfortunately I could not stay till the end, and I missed what he had to say about how to make the world our playground (something like that…). Did he answer the question?
I like what he did in the museum where kids get to interact and learn, having fun at the same time. I also do get really bored in certain museums where there is a lot of reading.