SUMMER 2021

INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone, my name is Louna Lafond. I’m Born and raised from Haiti and came to reside in Brooklyn from since young, till now. I am a Women. I am currently enrolled in summer classes to make up for my past mistakes, life is definitely worth living. I will be enrolled in forensic science, I’ve always wanted to work behind the scenes revealing how people did what they do.  I am not first generation from my family to attend college but, godwilling, I will become the first generation on my mothers side to finish! I do pursue Music as my freewill creative expression. From young, I’ve always loved to express myself through traveling, communicating and socializing. I got into music while learning how to write in English when I was in the 3rd grade. I remember clearly we had to write a poem, so I copied Miley Cyrus “It’s a party in the USA” and was persuaded to sing it. That day was the starting point of my becoming, We were ALL VIBING.  Till this day, When i find the moments I get to express myself I love every moment, I hope to gain perspective in passion through different stories.  I hope to grow with everyone, and learn a lot.

1. Mark Noonan

Welcome aboard Louna. Thanks for sharing your amazing interests and career aims.

Prof. Noonan