Step I: Find two articles on a play by William Shakespeare that we have read this semester.
Step II: Complete the following Reflective Annotated Bibliography (RAB)
- Introduction (300 words)
- Discuss the play and author you choose to research further. Briefly introduce your two articles and why they interested you.
- Alphabetical list of both sources, each with a bibliographic entry (300 words each)
- Summary of source content
- 2-3 key quotes (include citation info) that are representative of major ideas (these do not count toward the word count total)
- Your reflection on the source, including your opinion on the content (here you distinguish your own ideas from those of the author/artist) and why you chose to include it
- Conclusion (300 words)
- Reflect on the sources you have identified and brought together, and explain how your own thinking or approach to the topic has expanded or changed
- Address why this new knowledge is important
Step III: Write a brief essay, drawing from these sources, to further elucidate the play.