Ian Hodgson & Rosa Lee
Virtual: Constitution / Bill of Rights
· The Right for all United States Citizens to access the internet freely for personal use devoid of taxation or toll
· The Right for all United States Citizens to engage in commerce while in use of the Internet.
· The Right For business community while engaging in commerce to business to apply taxation for ecommerce transactions.
· The right for nations / countries to charge taxation for ecommerce activity done in their respective zones by the business communities of the world.
· All copy written material /patens exposed, torrented software, downloads without permissions, subject to prosecution to the highest extent of the law.
· Any acts committed violently due to usage of the internet are subject to prosecution to the highest extent of the law. This includes but not limited to terrorism, solicitation of minors, deformations of character (bullying), solicitation for groups known to consort in violent acts, gangs, racial indecency.
· Any acts committed against the community, society, or mankind through the use of the internet are subject to prosecution.