Project 4 – Develop

Project 4 - Final Images

Ever since, I was young, blue has always been my favorite color. I chose this color for multiple reasons. One can be that I always found blue as a relaxing color. Blue can mostly be found in “happy” things and can sometimes even make me feel like everything is going to be okay. In fact, in Japan, they actually  have blue street lights at night, which has reduce crime, by calming people down.

I also pick blue because I think that it best fits my personality. It fits my personality because blue can be mostly found in things that are consider happy, such as the in the big blue ocean at the beach, a nice sunny blue day, flowers, and more. I like to consider myself, usually a happy person, and I see it when I pick blue as my favorite color. During summer, I always enjoy going to beach, with friends and family, and just having a good time in the blue ocean. Spring is also my favorite season, and I think its because of the weather change from winter, where it always cold, snowy, and everyone is forced to be inside, because no one wants to be outside, to Spring, where its a warmer and “nicer” time of the year, because things things start changing for the better. I also have a personal connection, with the color blue, because it was the color of one of my favorite characters growing up as a child, which was Stitch from “Lilo & Stitch”.