Here are my before and afters for my three compositions. I chose to work in my neighborhood for this project so I could freely go back and forth to the locations for my project if needed but I feel like it limited me slightly, but eventually I did find things to work with of course. The project wasn’t too hard but weather was the only thing that set me back at all so I just learned that I would have to plan more accordingly for future projects that would require similar efforts to complete. I think the yellow blotch was my best composition as it touched on color and texture more than the others although being slightly less readable due to the ‘T’ looking like a ‘J’. All in all the process went smoothly for the most part, disregarding the slight frustrations I had initially looking for places to work, but I’m content with my results and think I did alright this time around. This wasn’t my favorite project but I think it would have been more enjoyable had it been done a different time of year, so maybe I’ll try something like this again in the future.
You translated the texture of the second composition nicely. The chalk’s color could have been more grey to match the background, but I think the typeface fits very well with the cracked lines.
This a good deign and good fonts some items make it stand out