- Date: Add date
- Meeting Info: Add online details or in-person location
Homework Due This Class
- Follow directions and requirements for your “Greetings From” Postcard on the Rubric provided.
Set up Files for Final Composite
Today, we will discuss the use of layers and masks. Students will present experiences compositing images to create a postcard “Greetings From.” Challenges will also be talked about. Students will prepare a file for the final project.
What you can expect to learn
- Understanding File set-up
- Value of working Non-destructively
- Using Guides
- Cropping images for file
Each week we will review homework assignments from the previous class. Students will display their “Greetings From” Postcard. The class will discuss the value of Masking Techniques.
Lab assignments are done during class time.
- Find three images and use a layer mask in an 8.5 x 11 Landscape file to create a composite.
Each week you will need to respond to two questions posted. This is a requirement for participation part of your grade.
Homework Due Next Class:
All work should be submitted by 5:00 pm the day before class.
Each file should be saved according to the following naming convention. i.e., 14_LastName.psd (Photoshop).
- Follow directions and requirements for your Final Project.
Transparency, Masks, Working Non-Destructively
Leave a Reply