Faculty: This example post demonstrates how you can provide instructions for each assignment. It uses the category “Student Work” and can be found under Homework Assignments in the site menu. Use the suggested outline below to structure your assignment posts.
All work should be submitted by 5:00 pm the day before class.
Each file should be saved according to the following naming convention. i.e., 14_LastName.psd (Adobe Photoshop).
- Find images for your animal self-portrait.
- Create a new Photoshop file. Tabloid Size, RGB, 200 dpi
- Open Rulers and create a half-inch guide all around the page. Use that as the print area.
- Go may go to images.google.com and select 4 Images larger than 4MB.
- Background Image
- Your headshot Photo
- The animal you want to be
- Any image that goes with your theme
- Any images that go with your theme
- Mask each image. NO DELETING PIXELS.
- Change blend modes as you wish
- 14Homework (Midterm) is due – 5:00 pm the day before class. Students should email or place in dropbox as required by the professor.