Developed by Professor Goodlad + Professor Paruolo

Reflection, Session #4

Now that you are halfway through the workshop, what questions do you still have about becoming a college student? Ask four questions you would like to have answers to by the end of CT101.

1. endigo

When do we meet our professors? Is there a cafeteria? What’s the best advice for taking exams? Do we get an agenda?

• Aneeza Hussain

Hi Endigo, you meet your professors in your classes once the semester starts. Yes, the cafeteria is located on the first floor Namm building. The best advice I can give for taking exams is start studying as early as you can and prepare for them as well as you can. Can you elaborate a little on the last question? What do you mean by agenda, for what?

2. Abrar alzawkari

When can I get the school ID? Is studying the following materials enough to help me know everything about dental admission test?What is the annual academic system for dentistry?Is there a private room for girls to rest or not?

• Aneeza Hussain

Hi Abrar, you will get your school ID as soon as the ID station opens. The dental admission test for dental hygiene? I will help you connect to an advisor who can answer this particular question. I’m not sure what your third question means, can you please ask me this question in person during the workshop so I can lead you to proper help. There is not a private room for girls to rest but since I know you are muslim there is a muslim prayer room seperate for females on the 5th floor, I can show it to you during our next meeting.

3. Jonaely

I am learning and experiencing a lot of new things during this workshop although I will like to get more information about radiology to reinforce my knowledge.

• Aneeza Hussain

I’m glad you are learning a lot from this workshop. I can connect you to an advisor for this program. As well as the student club for radiology, you can speak to students who are already in the program and give you the ins and out of it.

4. HAROUNA SIDIBE

What students should avoid about beginning a college student? What is the smarter way to pay your tuition and fees if your FASFA is not enough? What is best way to keep focus on your goals about beginning a student college? What advice do you have for a student who got high school diploma outside the United States?

• Shanelle Hall

What is the best way for your goal as a college student?What is the best way advice To get School ID?What way to pay your tuition for FASFA?I want to get more information on How to get a lab coat for the major?

• Aneeza Hussain

Shanelle, you can see an advisor of the program you are interested in and keep a track of your degree requirements. You will get your school ID as soon as the ID station opens. You have to apply for fafsa in order to receive fafsa. Other financial questions can be addressed by financial aid office. You can get a lab coat from the bookstore.

• Aneeza Hussain

Hi Harouna, these are great questions, let me try to answer in the order you asked. Students should avoid procrastination as a college student. There are few options to pay your tuition if you don’t receive FAFSA, one, you can open a loan, second, you can make payment plans, or third maybe apply for grants/scholarships.