Introduction – Joshua

My name is Joshua Duran and I was born and raise here in New York, but both my parents were born in the Dominican Republic. At first of meeting me I’ll feel very shy on meeting new people but afterwards I won’t be at all. I’ve came into city tech as my first year as a freshmen and my second semester. I’m currently majoring in computer engineering but at some point I may change my major which is to be determined and one of my favorite books to read since 5th Grade was Diary Of A Wimpy Kid and Wonder

Ever since I’ve read the different Diary Of A Wimpy Kid series books and Wonder I’ve always consider these two as my favorite books to read.

My hobbies are basketball, baseball and also enjoy doing photography a lot. I’ve started doing it in during the pandemic and ever since then I’ve grew up this has been my primary hobby to keep me motivated a lot. Another thing is i’m also a sneaker head which I got inspired by a friend. One thing I’ve always learned in life is to not always fail on what you wanna accomplish life and continue being positive everyday.

1 thought on “Introduction – Joshua”

1. Joshua — this is LATE HW. Soon I will not be reading or giving credit for late work. ALSO — you have been absent TWO times already. I cannot remember your face, and this is not a good sign.