RAB Proposal Paragraph-Anthony Clara

My research question is: How did Covid 19 have a impact on the fashion industry? This topic interests me because I want to be in the Fashion industry and become a designer and have my own business one day. I would like to know what to do or how it can help me look foward to what’s to come in the future. I already know that during Covid 19 many people lost interst in buying clothes. This was due to the fact that many people didn’t need clothes. Home clothes increased and attired clothes decreased. The pandemic made people shop online more which caused many manufacturers and stores to close their doors. Brands also stopped working overseas with manufacturers because it was to expensive, which also inspired consumers to shop more consciously. I know that many business/brands filed for bankruptcy during the pandemic, like  J Crew, Brooks Brothers and JCPenney. I want to know how they overcame it. What techniques or ideas did they use to overcome this big change in the fashion industry. This applies to me because if I have a business or a brand in the future I would like to know what I can do to make my brand stay sustainable.

MLA CItations: COVID-19 Impact: How the pandemic changed the fashion industry. By Savannah Fish March 10 2021

https://www.fox17online.com/homepage-showcase/covid-19-impact-how-the-pandemic-changed-the-fashion-industry

3 thoughts on “RAB Proposal Paragraph-Anthony Clara”

1. REVISE:

This topic interests me because ______________(personal reason here – 3 sentences). I already know that During Covid 19 many people lost interst in buying clothes. This was due to the fact that many people didn’t need clothes. Home clothes increased and attired clothes decreased. The pandemic made people shop online more which caused many manufacturers and stores to close their doors. Brands also stopped working overseas with manufacturers because it was to expensive, which also inspired consumers to shop more consciously. Many business/brands filed for bankruptcy during the pandemic, like J Crew, Brooks Brothers and JCPenney.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/19/style/pandemic-work-from-home-style.html