Reading Response RLW-Wendbenedo

In “How to Read Like a Writer” by Mike Bunn, the most claire aspect I can relate to is the emphasis on the power of reading to inspire and improve one’s writing skills. Bunn writes, “The more you read, the more you’ll have to draw from when you write.” This statement is comforting to me because it shows that reading can serve as a source of inspiration and support for one’s writing journey. I find it reassuring to know that the more I read, the more I can enhance my own writing abilities and expand my creative horizons.

A quote from the beginning of the essay that stands out to me is, “The connection between reading and writing is so strong that it’s difficult to separate the two.” This quote underscores the idea that reading and writing are intertwined and that one can’t exist without the other. It also highlights the idea that reading can serve as a powerful tool for improving one’s writing skills.

1 thought on “Reading Response RLW-Wendbenedo”

1. Excellent explanation of the two quotes you chose from Bunn’s text.

NOW what about the question I asked: What is ONE thing you learned from RLW article?