intro Anthony Clara

hello everyone my name is Anthony i’m 18 years old my nationality is mexican i can speak a little bit of spanish i’m from brooklyn i have three brothers and three sisters i’m also the youngest out of all my siblings i graduated in june 2022 but didn’t start college right away due to me having a issue with financial aid so i had no other choice but to take off and register for the spring semester, i always believe in things happen for a reason i was pretty upset at first but i looked at it on the bright side i got a break and travel a bit it also made me focus more on my future goals and spend more time with my family. I was indecisive on whether or not on going to college but luckily i had my mom, my older brother and sister pushing me into going and honestly i don’t regret it and very grateful for them! some of my intertest are badmiton, volleyball, i also enjoy being outdoors even if it’s just walks to the park and i’m a sky view person i love sunsets or any kind of sky views. i like to vibe to any kind of music, i’m also a easy person to get along with and make friends with.

my major is business and technology of fashion what made my choose this is i wanted to be in the fashion industry. what made me want to start being in the fashion industry was in my sophomore year of high school where i started seeing a lot of fashion trends and seeing other models promote brands really caught my attention and it made me watch a lot of runway shows and do more research about it. a few of my goals is to transfer to FIT for the fall semester and graduate with a associate degree in fashion design and to have my own clothing brand and own show . i also plan on becoming a stylist, getting my license for real estate. i plan to have a few designs by the end of this year and hopefully meet people who have the same intertest as me so i can also learn from them. what i hope to get off this semester is to become a better person and to learn from my mistakes.

1 thought on “intro Anthony Clara”

1. Fashion industry is an exciting field especially in NYC.

Where is your picture?

Anthony: You need to work on Run On sentence errors and capitals. It’s hard to read this when I can ‘t see where one sentence ends and another begins, and when I can’t see any capitals to designate a new sentence. GO TO THE Grammar / Writing Skills page on our class site to work on this NOW> ASAP.