Outline Genre Project Podcast — Taniesha

Introduction:

Background music is upbeat but relaxing

This is a theater/interview podcast. The beginning is an introduction of the narrator and the person being interviewed. 

Narrator: Hello I am your narrator and today I am interviewing (Random Name) who has a learning disability and how she deals with it during their classes. Throughout this interview, I will be asking questions to them how it feels to be discriminated against and what they do to deal with this discrimination. And we will also be having a special guest near the end of this interview. 

(Random Name): Hello, thank you for having me here even though I don’t have any learning disability, actually why am I here?

Questions for student 

•  Tell me what you do to focus in class.
  • What solutions should there be for any students out there struggling with their learning disabilities?
  • Tell me about how you felt when you were told you had dyslexia 

Questions for teacher

• Why did you assume (Random Student) had dyslexia?
  • Tell me about (Random Student)’s behavior during class?
  •  Do you believe you were right for assuming that (Random Student) have dyslexia?

Narrator: Thank you all for listening to this podcast, please tell us what your input is on what (Random Student) said and what (Random Teacher) says. I personally think that (Random Name) is correct but that’s just my idea. Thank you and goodnight or good day or good afternoon. Whatever Cut!

2 thoughts on “Outline Genre Project Podcast — Taniesha”

1. incorporate your research! your newly gained knowledge from your RAB must be in this podcast.

1. This podcast must show clear evidence that it comes out of Unit Two — so — if you could have made this podcast without doing the research project — then you need to rethink your podcast!

That’s from announcements so read carefully this announcement.

ALSO i don’t understand how this could be a theatre type of podcast? That is what you said at the top. SO –Where is the theatrical and drama and fictional aspect ofyour podcast?