Intro-Nyazia

I am Nyazia Bremby but no one can ever pronounce my name so i just go by Nya. I graduated from Susan E. Wagner High School. I was born and raised in the Bronx before i started to move around a lot and ended up in Staten Island. I grew up with 4 older siblings(who cant compare because i’m the youngest and the favorite) I have 11 siblings but am really only close with the 4 of them.

I have never traveled out the country or have been outside of new york really but would definitely love to travel to a few places very soon which is also why the career i want to pursue is a pediatrician travel nurse. It took me some time to figure out what i wanted to major before i realized i had a lot of interest in being a nurse and was only thing that i’d focus on enough to become successful in it because it was something i am passionate about and see myself being in that career long term and being successful in it.

I’m really a quiet and shy kind of person and i stay to myself most of the time but Once you get to know me i’m a very outgoing person and really cool to e around i usually stick to what i know and just focus on my priorities and getting things done. I enjoy binge watching series going out with my friends and , ,listening to music, I mostly listen to Drake, J.cole , Tyler the creator & Mac Miller but i enjoy listening to any genre when i like the songs

1 thought on “Intro-Nyazia”