Intro- Joshua Ferdinand

Hello, my name is Joshua, and I’m 18 years old and Puerto Rican. I play basketball, have a Nissan Altima as well as a Yamaha R6. I attend a lot of car shows and I’m an huge ā€œsneaker-headā€ as they call us. I’m about 5’10” tall and have long, naturally curly hair and light brown skin. My preferred music genres are Spanish, Hip hop, R&B.
I have a younger brother who is 15 years old, as well as an 8-month-old baby sister. We ride bicycles together and play video games with our friends. My family and I frequently travel, we visit Florida and Puerto Rico as often as we can. I consider myself an outgoing person who enjoys the out doors and generally feel at ease around people. However, many may see me as the ā€œquietā€ type which is okay because quiet people listen better.

3 thoughts on “Intro- Joshua Ferdinand”

1. I can relate to many of the things you say. like I own a car as well but its a mustang. I am not a massive car guy but I have been to a couple car meets, they fun and all but sum times they get wild. I am not a big snkr head but I do know sum of my shoes.

2. Joshua: You sound like you have a lot of interests! I am glad to know all this about you because I would never know! You are a quiet fellow in class.

I agree that quiet people have strengths. Often because they practice observing and noticing, quiet people have deep insight. I hope you will speak out in class as you become more comfortable. I am sure you have interesting ideas to share.

TWO motorcycles, wow! Where do you like to ride? Do you ever go out of the city on country rides? Also I wonder: Do you speak Spanish? I would love to learn more Spanish current music groups. My husband is a Spaniard, so I am interested in Spanish language and music. My kids have introduced me to Rosalia, Bad Bunny, and Rauw Alejandro.