RAB Proposal- Joami

My Research question is: How has CV Pandemic impacted and change traveling? This topic interest me because I love traveling and I actually traveled a bit during the pandemic however there were quit a few things my family and I didn’t know about traveling during a pandemic. when the pandemic started in march everything changed. schools closed, restaurants closed, and there were a lot of restrictions that came with traveling. at on point during the pandemic it was very hard to travel because of “travel bans”. traveling during the pandemic I experienced some of these restrictions such as having to take a covid test three days before a flight and having to get travel insurance. my family and I didn’t know this before purchasing the plane tickets so when we got to the airport and where getting ready to check in our bags the baggage handlers had asked us for proof of a covid test from three days prior and proof of insurance. we didn’t have either so we ended up having to miss our flight and re buying the tickets. The points I plan to explore are how has Travel behavior changed Before and during the COVID-19 pandemic? Will these restrictions be the new normal?

1 thought on “RAB Proposal- Joami”