RAB proposal-Divine

My research question is: how has CV Impacted people that were addicted to drugs ? This topic interest me because a lot of my family members have drug addictions that led them to a bad path.To add on,for their experience using drugs led to a lot of problems in their life. Still to this day I see a lot of people from where I live at that either have serious issues or there homeless. Last thing why I am interested is because, I want to find out if people can find another way of getting rid of their stress by not using drugs. I already know that people die from overdosing on drugs since there addicted. For example abusing drugs can breakdown your body to the point where your not the same or alive. Another reason is that drugs make you turn into another person.The last thing I know is that many people worldwide died from drugs because ,drugs can be used for making money or having fun .Some points that I plan to explore and find out more about are,”The covid-19 crises has brought substance abuse to light.”The impact of covid 19 on drug use.”Covid pandemic fuelling major increase in drug use worldwide.”

4 thoughts on “RAB proposal-Divine”

1. Your write: My research question is: how has the CV Impacted and changed businesses? 

THIS RQ IS TOO TOO BROAD. YOU NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC: What kind of business — family businesses? black-owned businesses? brick and mortar businesses? (now this would be a good topic since many businesses had to switch to online marketing and other ways to get shoppers)

Then later in your paragraph, you are straying off topic / going off topic here: I realize that covid affected a lot of Popular public places that people like to go to.This is because of the covid restrictions that forced people to do thing online instead of going out. Since people are suffering from mental health issues and more other things during the pandemic they start losing their jobs due to not being focused.Another thing is that people lack recourses because either they don’t have money or there isn’t much left.

So I am asking are you changing your RQ? Should your RQ be — How has the pandemic impacted the job market for young people? How has the pandemic impacted mental health issues? How has the pandemic impacted social outings?

Should your RQ be HOw has the pandemic effected local businesses? That would be okay.

ALSO — WHERE IS YOUR LINK TO AT LEAST ONE POSSIBLE ARTICLE? That was part of the assignment.

2. This is a very intersecting topic. Seeing how people who were addicted to drugs during the pandemic. But can you explain to me what happened to the people who where addicted to drugs when the pandemic hit. Where did they go? What did they do?