RAB PROPOSAL – Asghar Ali Khan

My research question is: How has the CV pandemic impacted the people Social Anxiety? This topic interest me because the people during the pandemic was seriously avoiding there loved ones. This happens in my family to my little brother during the pandemic. He had watch so many videos of people dying and getting infected by the virus. This puts a perspective in the mind that anything around me can infect me. So, my brother was avoiding us couldn’t sit down with us. couldn’t come close and the worst part he start to wash his hand like 10 to 20 times in a day. Which brings a point that during pandemic people or loved one was dangerous to be together. Not just this, In pandemic i saw a couple was not closed to each other. It has cause a lot of people to be not together anymore like you cant be close to me unless you have the vaccine. or you have to have a senitiser on you at all times. The part that concerns me a lot even in a lot of this doing. Still the virus was spreading. Did a lot of people were not taking it serious? Or did they thought they were not going to be infected? So far those days were horrible not for me for everybody.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/22/health/covid-impact-personality-change.html

1 thought on “RAB PROPOSAL – Asghar Ali Khan”

1. Ali: I think your RQ is:

How has the pandmeic effected people’s social anxiety?

I like what you wrote about your brother’s anxiety. That is a good personal connection.

But why do you branch off to loved ones and couple’s relationships and then hand sanitizer? YOu write: Which brings a point that during pandemic people or loved one was dangerous to be together. Not just this, In pandemic i saw a couple was not closed to each other. It has cause a lot of people to be not together anymore like you cant be close to me unless you have the vaccine. or you have to have a senitiser on you at all times. The part that concerns me a lot even in a lot of this doing. Still the virus was spreading. Did a lot of people were not taking it serious? Or did they thought they were not going to be infected?

Yu are going off topic. You need to focus on ONE SINGLE RQ.

If you stick to social anxiety, here is a good article I found for you. Remember you are required to use the New York Times as your source.

Here is one NYT article I found for you on this topic:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/27/us/social-anxiety-pandemic.html

THe article you give the link for is not about social anxiety. IT’s about personality change and that is NOT what your proposal says you are working on.

Ali — You must go to the tutor to work on this RAB proposal and focusing your RQ. I suggest you work with Tutor Jackie Blain, she’s an expert on the RAB.

Once again if you do not go to the tutors ONCE A WEEK, you will not be able to pass this class. I have told you this before. You must act now. Your writing sometimes just does not make sense and that is a real problem that you can and must work on.

Best,

Prof. Wu