Malcolm X Reading Response — Ali

Part A:

Q3:

“I don’t think anybody ever got more out of going to prison than I did. In fact, prison enabled me to study far more intensively than I would have if my life had gone differently and I had attended some collage. I imagine that one of my biggest troubles with collages in there are too many distractions, too much panty-raiding, fraternities, and boola-boola and all that. Where else but in prison could I have attacked my ignorance by being able to study intensely sometimes as much as much as fifteen hours a day”. This made Malcom so intimidate by studying in prison then in Collage. His journey in prison studying was far more efficient than normal studying in Collage. Malcom said that he was getting more out of prison than anybody else would. He said that Collage is to have fun and do other stuff besides study. So, while he was in prison, he took that chance to prove himself wrong. He said that collage have more distraction. In prison he would be more ignorance about his study and he would study for fifteen hours a day

1 thought on “Malcolm X Reading Response — Ali”