The Professional Development Center (PDC) helps City Tech students and alumni cultivate essential skills for achieving their personal and professional objectives. During Spring 2021, PDC is offering Front Desk Appointments, Virtual Drop-in Hours, and many other services including the Four Year Road Map.
During Front Desk Appointments, Ms. Contreras can help students and alumni with questions relating to professional development. City Tech students and alumni can:
- Ask general questions relating to professional development and career services
- Receive assistance with CityTechConnect – Symplicity or resetting your password
- Access drop-in hours for with a Program Coordinator
- Receive information about upcoming virtual events and workshops.
PDC’s Virtual Drop-in Hours are conducted via Zoom, on a first-come, first served basis. Sessions are 15 minutes in length. Counselors are available to talk about:
- One-on-One Career Coaching
- Resume and Cover Letter Critiques
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Events
- Internship Opportunities
- Employer Information Sessions
- Graduate School Exploration.
Finally, PDC’s Four-Year Road Map offers recommendations for you to begin learning and exploring your interest and building a path to career achievement. Counselors can work with students as early as their freshman year.
If you are interested in any of the above services, please contact the Professional Development Center at 718-260-5050 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.