NYPL site post reflection

I always walk on 5th avenue and i never tried to take a peek at this amazing library. I always thought it was a tourist site or museum. although it may appear to a lot of people as a museum because of the historic setting  and architecture up front. it is located Bryant park, i always stop by Bryant because they always have numerous shows out in the park and it is a great site i you want to sit down and watch the busy street of midtown , which is 5th ave and 42nd street. On Wednesday , i was amazed by this amazing library, as i walked in it was just an raised eyebrow moment, because i was amazed by just the crowd of people that was in the building, but the historic setting in there. Their map room was great , they have every single map in the world, located in this huge room, witch an incredible ceiling, they have globes all around and book shelves with maps of continents, islands, countries and old NY maps, and Brooklyn maps.that was amazing. i found a lot of New things about my site in Vinegar hill. my focus was not related to the maps but its good to know the history, the past and understand certain reasons they made certain decisions back in the day and i found that very amazing.