Steliuos Spinthouyrakis Extra Credit

As a whole, I enjoyed this photo gallery a lot, I felt as if all photos were well taken and had a though out idea before the photo was actually taken. I would of never of thought these photos were taken by students if it wasn’t said. Walking through and seeing all of them, they all told a story. There were so many different types of photos, I really enjoyed the black and white portrait photos because it felt like they were from the 70s or 60s. Although all of them were still good, the ones I dislike the most were experiment watermarked looking ones. They look as if the person was upside down. It left me very confused, I first thought they were paintings.

My first favorite one would have to be the old man with a yellow jacket aim in with a rifle. The angle that the photo was taken in allows you to see everything that is going on, as well as his facial expression which gives the photo more emotion. My second favorite photo would be the rodeo one, where you see the bulls and the rider, I like this photo because it shows a genuine relationship between the bulls and the rider. My third favorite would have to be the picture of building completely destroyed left in ashes. I like this one because it makes you ask a lot of question, you want to keep staring at it hoping you understand it better.