Micheal Muller: Portrait Photography of Rihanna

The artist that I’ve chosen is Michael Muller, He is an Portrait Photographer that also does work in advertising and entertainment. His work gives off a vibe that there’s a meaning that whoever is in front of the camera has a story to them and that’s what I like. It seem he’s the reason behind great photos of my favorite celebrities and movies. The photo that stood out the most for me is the Rihanna portrait. The background is mostly bright but the outskirts of it are dark but you’re still drawn to her face. Her face isn’t in the middle of the photo, it’s on the right which to me gives me an vibe that she’s standing out more than the brightness in the photo.This image requires alt text, but the alt text is currently blank. Either add alt text or mark the image as decorative.

One thought on “Micheal Muller: Portrait Photography of Rihanna

1. Pete Labrozzi

Nice and interesting photo choice. This photo literally screams of a unique moment captured in time. This one really tells a story, while still making us question aspects of the moment. And the splash of light you point out draws us in right where it intersects her face; a very unique way of accomplishing getting our attention focused in the right place.