Group 3 Fareena – Create Chapters 10-15

Parents: Oh dear God ! Oh where did you go and who where you with? Are you alright my child?

Child: Mom, Dad I was with the “bloofer lady” translating beautiful lady, she took me by the hand. She appeared very angelic, so very sweet to me. She had such red lips like when I eat my popsicle, very red and pearly long white teeth. Her two teeth at the side are longer than yours ! It was fascinating! I stared at them all the time.

Parents: How you scared us?! Did she hurt you? Was it anyone we know? Have we seen this lady before? Why on earth would you go with a stranger ?!

Child: No mom and dad, I’ve never seen the “bloofer” translating to beautiful lady before. I would certainly remember it.

Parents: What happened to your neck? Did the lady do that to you?

Child: I think she went to kiss me, but now I don’t remember how it got there. Maybe I scratched myself ? I don’t think she meant to hurt me.

Parents: Thats certainly not a scratch, maybe you hurt yourself in the bushes, or while you were wandering about when we found you. Looks like a rat has bitten you, you say she has long white teeth, but Im sure she didn’t want to hurt you or else you wouldn’t be here with us right now. I suppose it was someone who needed company or someone who couldn’t have kids or lost a kid even. So she took you for a day and befriended you. But promise us no more talking to strangers and going with them okay?

I highly think the parents wouldn’t even think it could be something as supernatural as it really was. I think the child would describe Lucy as very beautiful as in the English accent bloofer lady is pronounced as beautiful lady. Lucy was beautiful in life and death because she was proposed to 3 times in one day ! She had to be beautiful, as well as characteristics I would say long pearly white teeth and cherry red lips.