Journal Entries 3: The Start. Part 2

And my internship continues. The overall feel at the workplace is pretty relaxing. Music will be playing in the background in order to create this fashion world feel. Although I’ll be staring in front of the computer for most of my day. Best thing about this office is that I don’t have to dress TOO professional. Like with a blazer jacket. However, that doesn’t mean I could just wear graphic tee shirt, shorts, flip-flop. Since this is a fashion PR and Sales agency, it’s best to wear casual in a professional manner. The most important thing is to look casual-fashionable. So my usual outfit is usually pretty basic, solid color outfit.

1img_7878The office station itself it’s not as big as the showroom (Journal 2). Each employee sit very closely to one another but has their own computer to work on. As for my working station, I took over the creative director desk because it’s the only computer in the office that has the adobe program (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). I come in only 3 days a week. The hours are very flexible. On a typical day it ranges from 10:30am to 4:30pm. Sometime depending on the work load, I come in a little later. Since I come in only 3 days a week, the only people that is in the office is the creative director along with the press director, Zeba. However, it’s different everyday. With this kind of working environment, I believe that I can feel more comfortable in taking on multiple project at once.