Application Review 1: Headspace

20150713-headspace-logo

I decided to focus on the app call Headspace. Yes, headspace is a free app that can be downloaded onto our iPhone/iPad. However, this app is a subscription base app. Is it worth it? I’ll break it down for you and you’ll decided it for yourself.

Headspace is a health and fitness category app. I decided to focus on this app because I felt like this app will be very beneficial to everyone. For all age groups. So finally, Headspace is a mediation app. Yes, you may be wondering why do we even need to have an app to help us mediate? We can just do it by ourself. How hard can it be? That may be true but I find it much easier and helpful if we have something or someone to break down the process of mediation.

As I mention earlier, Headspace is a subscription base app. However, we get to experience the foundation series (level 1) for free. Level 1 consist of 10 days. Each days is only 10 minute long. You see, it won’t take up too much of your time. You can do it early in the morning or even before you go to bed. Each session is lead by a guy name Andy. Who’s Andy? Andy is a meditation and mindfulness expert. His voice is all things in Headspace.

Headspace contain different section for different activity. Such as sports, health, relationship, etc. It also have a section just for younger kids. So this app benefits all groups of people who are looking to reduce stress.

img_8068

img_8069img_8070

img_8072img_8073img_8074

Since this app is a subscription app, here is the pricing for it. In my opinion, after trying the first 10 days for free, I felt more relax than I ever was. So I think subscriptioning to them will definitly benefits you in a long run.

img_8075