Journal Entries 5: The Normal Day

img_7934

Beside being out and about doing the moving and set up, I’m usually in the office. Majority of my work relates to what I’m studying in school. As their graphic design intern, I mainly work more closely with the creative director. On a specific occasion, I work with the press manger on her graphic projects as well. Being in a race-pace environment, I was assigned on multiple projects throughout the day. I was not given any deadline on these projects. However, I felt like the deadline was on the same day I was being assigned too. At the moment, it didn’t bother me. It’s best to give it my all to get it done. At the end, I manage to complete most of the projects inside the office. Sometime I focus a little too hard that I completely forgot the time and lunch. For those projects that wasn’t completed, I take it home and finish it up. (More details on specific projects in the next blog). As I mention before, the day to day environment changes. Sometimes the creative director will not be in the office because he has to fly out of state for a couple of days. In this kind of situation, I don’t have to show up to the office. We communicate though e-mail for the most part.