The Company

Images: https://www.smytheadvisory.com/wp-content/uploads/Buildings.jpg

The size of this company use to be a lot bigger but during the pandemic, they had to shut down because there wasn’t enough business happening. Unfortunately, a lot of their social media accounts either got deleted or hacked, which resulted in them losing a good portion of their fan base. This is part of the reason I was hired, I managed social media accounts at previous jobs and they were looking for people who have this knowledge and can help them grow their different accounts. They have offices in Madrid which is where my supervisor is, they also have offices in California, San Diego & Colorado. The company I work for is a private company, it’s owned by the company founders & some private investors.

The main things the company does is gift basket creations. They have various items in which you can create nice packages for a loved one or friend. The customers vary they have regular gift baskets that can contain chips, cookies, candy, fruits etc. The customers that buy these gift baskets usually are just looking for a nice gift to send somebody. I have done research and found out most of the times it’s people in the age range of 30 to 45 that buy these gift baskets. They also use to sell Cannabis edibles & oils, but they don’t sell those items as of right now because of some state laws, but the customers that buy these baskets were in different age groups. Gen z customers usually buy  baskets for recreational use while millennials use it for medical use. The company was founded in 2020, a key event in their history is when they bought their first billboard 2021. For this company I work in the social media department with my supervisor and another intern.