My Workspace

Image: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/65/67/96/656796473b7a66d25feca5f20a79f15f.png

This company is very interesting because they somehow give the in person feel while were online. We are all spread out in different states and countries, so we use all types of apps to stay connected. We are online so the attire is informal people usually log on with regular T-shirts or hoodies, this gives off a relax vibe. At first, I use to wear a white button down to our meetings but after awhile they told me it wasn’t necessary. So now I wear a nice shirt or hoodie that I make sure is clean. Make workspace is a desk that holds my computer and sketch books, I like working at my desk because there aren’t many distractions, the way its positioned.

A typical workday starts off with a company meeting between the other designers to figure who designing what. We also brainstorm a lot of ideas with each other, or sometimes the company owners come and say what they would like to see us make. After that I do some quick sketches because sometimes, they want this stuff done fast and then I’ll start the work on the computer. Once I’m done, we have a folder where we put the work to be approved by the art director. Our meetings only last like 30 minutes, but the work takes a couple of hours to finish. For bigger projects like making clothes or mascots it can take a couple of weeks because the company likes to refine & have multiple drafts  for a project.