Internship Title: Unpaid Intern
State Date: March 18,2019
End Date: May 9,2019
Number of hours : 18 hours per week
Description: Throughout the internship my responsibilities consist of daily monitoring the head teacher on developing and maintaining appropriate documents for each student (such as lesson plans). Responsible for monthly newsletters including updates for parents and facility members within the school and editing all writing assignments that the class completes.
Primary Duties During Internship:
- Obtain communication skills needed to respond to students work and daily meetings.
- Learn to create lesson plans
- Apply writing skills to develop the monthly newsletter, responses to students’ writing assignment, and any web content.
- Corresponding with head teacher to organize meeting dates/ appropriate times to pull students.
- Editing and revising students major writing assignments weekly.
- Take notes.
- Email parents and facility members monthly newsletter.