Faculty: This example post demonstrates how you can provide instructions for each assignment. It uses the category “Assignment Instructions” and can be found under Activities > Assignments in the site menu. Use the suggested outline below to structure your assignment posts.
Design an animated ad campaign.
In our digital age, social media has taken precedence as the most trafficked form of advertising. Students will work in teams of 4-5 to develop a creative brief, style guide, 1080x1920px .MOV/.MP4 animated story effect, 500x500px transparent GIF Sticker, and 1080x1350px .MOV/.MP4 animated timeline ad for brand of choice
- Students will continue to learn how to work in groups, effectively creating a presentation including a Creative Brief, Style Guide and animated Design assets.
- Final assets will be presented along with creative brief and style guide as a .pdf presentation. Assets must include 1080x1920px .mov/.mp4 animated story effect, 500x500px transparent GIF sticker, and 1080x1350px .mov/.mp4 animated timeline ad.
- Design must include a brand purpose (product, logo, iconography, ect)
- Design must include a call-to-action (website, social media, location, ect)
- Design must include three headlines, one headline per asset – should be largest element on ad
- Design must include one tagline throughout campaign (same tagline on all three assets) – should be smaller than the headline and tie together both the headline and brand purpose
- Design must include dominant artwork that catches the audiences eye
- Add due dates or schedule