I was invited to work on this project by professor Anne Leonhardt with a brief description, I had a somewhat lacking idea of what exactly we will be responsible for and After reading the Information: a very short introduction and joining the first meeting although I was a little late due to a technical issues and  I gained a better grasps of the goal and the overall scope that we were meant to accomplish.In the reading the author breaks down and dives deeper into the definition of information and what encompasses it. Coming from an architectural background the word information doesn’t have more meaning to me then an average person as compared to someone in computer science or a data analysis in either the practical or the theoretical sense of the word. But as the author breaks down in this chapter he dives into the exact definition on how information is formed and its effects on human history. This was interesting as it seems although it is not talked about the ability to create and save information has had the biggest impact on humanities development and it’s one of our defining traits as humans. So as follows with the advent of publicly available computers and the introduction of the internet expanding on humanity’s ability to create and store information would have a profound effect on our lives hence deeming this recent age the Information revolution.